Billing and coding can be a tricky and frustrating issue for physician practices.
In this 60-minute webinar, understand how to properly code and bill for the Annual Wellness Visit and other preventative services, such as alcohol and depression screenings.
What you will learn how to:
- Explain the purpose and guidelines of Medicare’s Annual Wellness Visit
- Describe the key element of the Annual Wellness visit
- Define the criteria for evaluating risk assessments and identify high risk patients
- Understand how to properly code and bill for the Annual Wellness Visit and preventive screeners
- Understand how to code for assocated Evaluation and Management visits performed
- Explain the importance of using modifiers for successful reimbursement